CCEO Live Presents: Creating a Brand that LivesPosted on June 23rd, 2012.
If you are an entrepreneur and didn’t go to the last workshop, you missed an awesome presentation by Minister Nickcole Byrd, MBA. She delivered awesome insight as it pertains to branding ourselves and our business.
Your brand is what you use to train your target audience how to recognize who you are. In this workshop, we learned how to leave an indelible imprint on the minds of all our potential clients by platform building, creating emotional connections, and networking strategies. Here are some of the topics we touched on:
1. Be Authentic – people buy who you are before what you’re selling.
2. Be Helpful – people like to buy but they don’t like to be sold.
3. Be Credible – keep your promises and maintain your reputation.
4. Be Different – your unique selling proposition makes you stand out.
5. Be Visible – network, take on a project no one wants, or write an article in your industry.
6. Be Professional – people want to know they can trust you.
7. Be Relevant – learn the tools of the trade and after servicing a client, ask for feedback.
… and so much more.
And this was just the tip of the iceberg!
If you would like to come to the next event, sign up here and get ready to get your mind blown. Dr. Tracey Mitchell and Higher D’s very own Cheryl Fortune will be there to get our minds attuned to the necessary steps to get us to our land flowing with milk and honey.
You don’t want to miss this. We want to see you there, Higher D … and tell a friend because they’ll thank you for sharing this awesome event.